Sunday, February 19, 2017

Samurai Sketchbook Page

I'm a drawer.  It's what I do (...I mean, it doesn't pay the rent or anything, but it still counts as something I do).  And like any self-respecting drawer, I have a collection of sketchbooks that I pick at from time to time.  Here's an image from one of them...



It doesn't have any special meaning.  I just felt like drawing a samurai and a panda and a girl with a small bird on her head.






Are you sure you're done looking at it?  This is all you're getting from the Creek Blog this week so if you really want to get your money's worth you should probably scroll back up and have another look.

Enjoy your week, folks.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Two thumbs up from Naomi and chago, but chago wants to know why the panda has a beard...?

    ReplyDelete