Monday, April 9, 2018

I'm The Boss, Applesauce

Usually, on this blog, I take a bunch of drawings and a bunch of words and I staple them all together to make a post about one thing or another.  Today, however, I just have a bunch of drawings without any words to go along with them.

Here's a drawing of a trio of lost souls floating around Atlanta.  I think it would look cool on a t-shirt...



Here's a pencil sketch of a house cat:



Here's a boy digging a hole:


Here's a KungFu grandmaster.  I accidentally gave him girly-looking shoes:


Here's a sketch of a man wearing some flowers:


More flower men (these are from photos in a National Geographic magazine I bought one day during a meal break):


A little elephant.  My wife would probably like this one.  She loves cute things.  It's cute, right?  No?


I'll be honest, these "Peak Inside the Ol' Sketchbook" posts are not super popular.  Viewership is even lower on these than on the Roman-centric posts I put together.  It's dismal, folks.  But...

...since you've come this far, since you made it all the way to the bottom of the post, I'll give you a sneak peek at something I've been cooking up(!).  It's a webcomic!  And before you say, "Geez, Nate, another webcomic?  I don't like your current webcomic.  Sacred Chickens?  Seriously?  You expect me to read that?  Either talk (and draw) about race or talk (and draw) about nothing!", let me say, I hear you.  You've had enough Rome.  You've had enough chickens.  Look, I can't promise this new webcomic won't ever mention Rome and I can't promise that it won't ever have a chicken or two pecking away in the background, but I can promise that it won't focus on Rome and it won't have a chicken for a protagonist.  In fact, this is the protagonist:










His name is Manfred, he has some kind of demon arm or something, and that's all I can say for now...

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. A three fingered oozing demon arm. Sort of Witchblade meets the Hellboy Hulk.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wow nice blog, thanks for sharing this content, i will bookmark this website so that i will read some posts again.

    Vistiting from: NupeBaze.com.ng




    ALSO SEE:
    The Arrival Of British In Nigeria




    The History Of Nupe People





    The History Of Gbagyi People





    Ireku Ajinomoh (Nupe Invasion of Ebira Land)



    ReplyDelete