Monday, April 7, 2014

Creeking More In The ATL (with your host Nate Creekmore) Episode #44c

I'm not from Atlanta, but I live here, and (because I live here) people who don't live here ask me, "Creek, what's Atlanta really like?"  I don't know what Atlanta is really like, but if you'd like to know what it's like for me, I invite you to sit back and enjoy another episode of "CREEKING MORE IN THE ATL (with your host Nate Creekmore)"!!!


[concerning Tate]

In the city of Atlanta, I have this friend named Tate.  Do all of you remember Tate, the sad-sack friend of mine who fell into a deep depression after being pronounced terminally single by a medical professional?  Many of you do, apparently, because I've received letter upon letter upon email asking about how Tate is doing.  I assumed he'd passed on peacefully with whatever dignity he had left, but I ran into him recently and found out otherwise.  We talked at length.  In fact, I transcribed the entire conversation.

It would be boring if I just typed it out for you, so instead...




Paul will (of course) play the role of Yours Truly and Jeffrey will assume the role of Tate.

































There you have it foks, another exciting episode of "Creeking More In The ATL (with your host Nate Creekmore)"!  Be sure and come back for the next installment and don't assume that anyone under a bridge is a troll until after you've seen them attack a goat.

1 comment: